im nt what you see

Sunday, November 11, 2007

HELLO!!!! i noe it been aeons since i posted, it was last year august (oh my god!!!) anyway, my comp was down for a long time (hope tt explains it)

hmm, got lotsa thgs to say, but juz to start off i shall tok abt the day i gt back my promo results... i went to sch at abt 8 plus juz to hand in my OBS form. i stopped by the notice board at the concourse, names were posted n i was frantically looking for my names juz to realise tt ir ur name is there, its nt good news... haha

waited at the concourse till abt 9 plus... went to eat some toast as i left my house on a empty stomach. i looked thru the list of names n to my horror quite a no. of my frens cudnt make it...they played too much perhaps...

the time came n i went to the classroom to get my results...let me tell u i was damn glad i gt promoted, i tot i wudnt make it, but phew i did... nxt yr i gotta cut down on the time spent infront of the comp (even w/o blogging i can spent the whole day)...

then i kay-poh(ed) into LT3, it was for those ppl who were given the chance to repeat JC1...when the P mentioned tt, one girl went "YESSSS!", i kinda giggled to myself as the atmosphere there was already sloemn enuff....

then aft sometime walked in two of my eye-candies (hehe).. was quite sad tt they din make it..means nxt yr i cannot see them during lecture(lalala...)

well, wat can i say? 10 ppl frm my class din make it... im quite sad for them or at least i think i shud be... nxt yr shud be an interesting year i suppose... hope to be more studious nxt yr(haiz if its only possible..haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home