im nt what you see

Monday, August 21, 2006

ok, haf nt been able to blog for the passt few days, i probably din haf the chance to come blog, so here i am again!!!!

todays is actually quite a short day as it seems, but i still haf a heck of a day to go (oh dear...)

had chem class test, i din noe te chpt on fuels was coming out (OH NO!!!) ya, luckily i was able to use my knowledge of other chpts to come with the answer (clever me!! hehe!!)... ya my studying paid off lor, tt is wat i will say, oso gt back my chem results for the previouys test, i got 70/100, aniway, the paper was upon 25 so u do ur math! (see, im helping u practise ur math!...)

oso gt back my eng compo, wasnt up to wat i wanted, hiazZ...muz read more books!!! my eng so poor, hw m i going to make it man?!?!...

ya, i haf to go back for my chem remedial, its doing expermients, hope i dun spill my solutions likei haf done on my uniform the other times, ya... gtg see ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home