im nt what you see

Friday, July 28, 2006

today nt bad lah...sch eneded at 2.30 i think(at least im thinking, u're just reading..hehe)... i came back home 4 while then went out nw then come back....

2day 1st thing in the morn phy pract test, i think i flung like sh*t!! my value all so far-fetched...sob..sob...chemistry start new chap liaozz...at least i nv talk so much today(see i can be guai one ok!!)...lite had presentatn on my Twelfth Night novel...i read my part den tt Ms Sandra interrupt then i haf 2 read for my fren coz she go n call prizewinners n it happened tt my fren was one of the prizewinners... hiaZz...

RECESS!!! today makan..errr...wait ar.. forgot lioaZz... ya my usual stall... tt uncle say $1 then i gif him $2 n returned me oni 20 cents :~( ... then i go n ask my money, he said "sollie" (i tot sorry.. nvm, aniways...) then gt 'A' Maths, arrghhh Intergration Test... i tink i oso gonna flung this one... sch eneded
then gt remedial, 'A' Math remedial, wa lau, gt anothoer booklet sia... 5 different sch, siao liao... 'E' Math oso haf, combined humanities oso haf, i wan 2 go die liao!! STRESSED!!!...

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home